| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maroua in June is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.6 °C (94.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 102.7mm (4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Maroua June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Maroua, Cameroon
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Maroua:
- N'Guigmi, Niger - 440.1 kms (273.5 miles) NNW
- Zinder, Niger - 682 kms (423.8 miles) WNW
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 395.8 kms (245.9 miles) NW
- Magaria, Niger - 647.8 kms (402.5 miles) WNW
- Kano, Nigeria - 648.3 kms (402.9 miles) WNW
- Maiduguri, Nigeria - 201.1 kms (125 miles) NW
- Jos, Nigeria - 589.1 kms (366.1 miles) W
- Garoua, Cameroon - 156.3 kms (97.1 miles) SW
- Yola, Nigeria - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) SW
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 696.5 kms (432.8 miles) WSW
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) SSW
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 667.9 kms (415.1 miles) SW
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 658.2 kms (409 miles) SW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 583 kms (362.3 miles) SSW