| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maroua in July is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in July is wettish. Around 197.4mm (7.8in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Maroua July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Maroua, Cameroon
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Maroua:
- N'Guigmi, Niger - 440.1 kms (273.5 miles) NNW
- Zinder, Niger - 682 kms (423.8 miles) WNW
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 395.8 kms (245.9 miles) NW
- Magaria, Niger - 647.8 kms (402.5 miles) WNW
- Kano, Nigeria - 648.3 kms (402.9 miles) WNW
- Maiduguri, Nigeria - 201.1 kms (125 miles) NW
- Jos, Nigeria - 589.1 kms (366.1 miles) W
- Garoua, Cameroon - 156.3 kms (97.1 miles) SW
- Yola, Nigeria - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) SW
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 696.5 kms (432.8 miles) WSW
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) SSW
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 667.9 kms (415.1 miles) SW
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 658.2 kms (409 miles) SW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 583 kms (362.3 miles) SSW